Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Like An Angel

Like an angel, she came into my life
Like I was trapped in a jail, I needed to escape
Messages, subliminal
Beauty, unexplained
Love so strong, hate so far
Life so sweet, my heartbeat fast
Want her to be mine
I swear she is so fine
Fine from far, fine when near too
Her words so soothing
Therapeutic, her touch is
Eyes
Nose, perfectly shaped like a bicycle seat
Lips so soft, honeycombs drops
Neck so firm, a gazelle would fear
Hips curved, my grip so firm
Bosom intact, four wrappers won’t hide them
Even more striking is her smile,
So bright, night never came
With her, joy seems eternal

When we make love, heaven seemed so near
We lock lips, gaze fixed
Hair stands, sweat breaks
Her hands gripping the silk sheets
Mine holding her back
We made love, doves seated at the window
Feet clenched, she would scratch my back
Eyes closed, she calls my name
With neighbors’ screaming
Eyes open, she calls again, chuckling
We shared jokes, time seemed to pause
Passionate the love we made,
Sensual the feeling we share
Zesty, things became
Alas, I knew she was mine to have
And I, hers to keep
Watch, as we go lay on the sand
With the lake in front of us,
We bade goodbye to the sun
Looking forward to dinner, under the moonlight.

Her name is __________________

No comments: