Monday, January 17, 2011

Name Game

Deity, a word to describe her
Ebullient, my heart becomes at the thought of her
Bring me into your world, lets become
One. So identical, we should sync
Rather, it seems like we clash
Apart, we should become
Heartbroken, I should be.

To have to leave you, I cannot fathom
Only because I fear we will fail, a
Bargain of the weak hearted.
I know what I want and who I choose to
Love, is a choice of mine.
Obnoxious, you might call me
Bold, I will say I am
Awaiting your love, here I am

Atonement for my weakness I will make
Demands for your love, I will utter
Exuberant I have become, of what could be
Yearning for your passion, care and attention
Emotions run through me. I know what I want.
Masked by the images of what life could be
Only time will tell, that I am the one for you.

I ask of you, would you be mine?
Would you be my girl?

No comments: