Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Countdown-A day closer

I have been getting friends and family, those who care and people of importance, asking me what I want for my birthday. At the top of my list is happiness, but only God can give that. I have thought I should make a wish list( Warning: This posting will be deleted, once my birthday has reached.)

1. Arsenal Jersey( 2nd or 3rd)
2. Any nice footwear(s), mostly flat shoes
3. A wrist watch
4. A new car
5. Nice ties
6. Male Jewelry
7. Body care products
8. Soccer boot
9. Some inspirational books
10. Anything you can think of. I would be very much appreciative of your creativity. The lack of ideas made up this list.

Shoe Size: Size 12
Shirt Size: Medium
Pant size: 33 W, length 36

Please pardon me if this is wrong but I thought it was the best way to answer people asking me for what I want.

No comments: